We cooperate with Right Holders, Law Offices, Internet Service Providers, Advertising Agencies and National Police. We provide information about sharing/downloading content via Bittorrent Network all over the world.
Swagger API Specification https://api.antitor.com/swagger. We have several API to provide information:
- Peer API provides information about sharing/downloading by IP. You could check particular IP address or whole CIDR block. All facts are unconfirmed and collected via DHT and PEX protocols.
- Capture API provides confirmed facts about sharing/downloading by IP/info hash. We establish TCP connection to each IP/port to get BitTorrent handshake. Thus we know client software and number of pieces of torrent file in client. Also it guarantees IP address had BitTorrent client software and listened for opened TCP port.
- Content API provides information about IP addresses which were sharing/downloading particular content. You could get torrent information, IP list or consolidated reports (by countries and across the world). We classify torrent files and define IMDB ID for movies.
- Torrent API provides information about torrent files. You could get torrent information, list of torrents by IMDB ID or consolidated reports (by countries and across the world). Also you could add your torrents to our system for monitoring.
- Online API provides notification about sharing/downloading by IP in realtime. Notification includes IP address, Bittorrent client port, infohash and torrent files and any other useful information. Notification rules could be defined by multiple criterias (IMDB ID, Software, Games, Child Pornography or any Pornography, IP address or CIDR block, Geodata). You could get notifications via email or HTTP REST.
Demo Key for API
Please enter your e-mail to get Demo Key for Peer API, Content API and Torrent API (or If you lost your Key). You will receive Key and instructions. You don't need key for Online API, write us [email protected] to start working with it.