We cooperate with Right Holders, Law Offices, Internet Service Providers, Advertising Agencies and National Police. We provide information about sharing/downloading content via Bittorrent Network all over the world.
We have several API to provide information:
- Peer API provides information about sharing/downloading by IP. You could check particular IP address or whole CIDR block.
- Content API provides information about IP addresses which were sharing/downloading particular content. You could get torrent information, IP list or consolidated reports (by countries and across the world). We classify torrent files and define IMDB ID for movies.
- Torrent API provides information about torrent files. You could get torrent information, list of torrents by IMDB ID or consolidated reports (by countries and across the world). Also you could add your torrents to our system for monitoring.
- Capture API provides verified data about peers activity in BitTorrent network in real time. Data is based on TCP dump we are capturing between our server and peer in pcap raw format. You can also manage list of torrents you want to capture.
- Online API provides notificaion about sharing/downloading by IP in realtime. Notification includes IP address, Bittorrent client port, infohash and torrent files and any other useful information. Notification rules could be defined by multiple criterias (IMDB ID, Software, Games, Child Pornography or any Pornography, IP address or CIDR block, Geodata). You could get notifications via email or HTTP REST.
Demo Key for API
Please enter your e-mail to get Demo Key for Peer API, Content API and Torrent API (or If you lost your Key). You will receive Key and instructions. You don't need key for Online API, write us [email protected] to start working with it.